City of Oxford College
TTA’s collaboration with the City of Oxford College brings a never-before opportunity to students. The partnership will allow TTA students to pursue a vocational course from the City of Oxford College, UK. So, students will earn a dual specialization after completing the course.
About the City of Oxford College
- The City of Oxford College has been operational for over 60 years and is an International Brand of Activate Learning.
- Its parent organization, Activate Learning runs the college.
- The group delivers a broad range of professional courses.
- The college imparts secondary and higher education, along with apprenticeships, and develops workforce skills to help transform lives through learning. It paves the way for a bright professional future.
- The City of Oxford College aims at increasing the employability of its students and preparing them for success in the working environment.
- The college does this through the application of the unique Activate Learning’s Philosophy and Practice of Extensive Engagement of industry partners, throughout all the stages of the design and delivery of skills development.