Combo Event Management Course
An entertaining anchor makes the event even more enjoyable and successful. If you think, besides being an event manager, and you can anchor events, and design sets too, TTA’s combo event management course is the best choice! Here, you pay for event management, and get anchoring and set design as complementary.
Yes, it is a unique combo that doesn’t just make you a competent event manager, but a skilful anchor, and an exceptional set designer too. The course is 1-year full-time program touching various vital subjects associated with event management, anchoring and set design. It focuses on developing practical skills, and the understanding of multiple events types for you to anchor and design sets for them accordingly.
How does TTA’s Combo Course Land you up in a Lucrative Job with a Reputed Events Company?
These days, the industry wants resourceful people who can handle multiple tasks at a time, and on their own. This combo course is, therefore, an industry-aligned course that helps you develop a number of skills, and become an events professional every company in the industry would want to hire. The following features make TTA’s combo course the way to a prospering career.
- Practical exposure to various types of events throughout the course
- Opportunity to anchor shows, and learn out of the practical experiences.
- On-field chance to design and setup complex event sets.
- Direct and personal interaction with industry experts to understand the industry’s direction.
- 100% placement assistance to get you employed with the best event companies around.
- You can work as an event manager, anchor, and set designer separately.
Pursuing TTA’s combo course will turn you into a unique event professional. You can become an exclusive resource having multiple skills, and therefore offering diverse services. With this course, you stand a far better chance of becoming a successful events professional! So, why wait. Enrol for the course TODAY!
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to entrepreneurial management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.