Make your way to the World of Event Management with TTA’s Diploma in Event Management!
Events are a joyful opportunity for people to gather together, enjoy, fulfill the agenda, and go back home with several life-long memories! Events are associated with human emotions. A great event can make a person happy, but a failed event can ruin his happiness. Events, therefore, are sensitive, and to handle them, the industry needs more and more qualified events professionals.
TTA’s Diploma in Event Management
We know what the industry wants, and are well aware of the consumer demands as well. We understand the events business, and therefore our Diploma in Event Management course that entails studying the necessary elements of event management. Our event management course is a 1-year comprehensive program that covers the basic, advanced, and practical aspects of event management.
What does the Course cover?
The course covers studying a lot of essential event management subjects critical to the success of every event management professional. It involves learning the management of various types of events, events communication, events planning, the commercial aspect of the business, IT application, and also events entrepreneurship training.
Why is this Course your Key to Success in the Events Business?
- Special focus on practical events training.
- Specialisation in one or more event types
- Events entrepreneurial training by industry experts and successful events entrepreneurs.
- 100% placement assistance with reputed event management companies.
- Latest industry-relevant course curriculum to help you learn what the industry wants.
- Practical exposure to conferences, events, seminars, fashion shows, etc.
- An opportunity to interact with industry experts and understand the business well.
So, why join an ordinary event management academy, when you’ve got the best event management course at a TTA centre near you? Admissions are on! Enrol NOW!
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Speech||FREE||00:40:00|
|Perception of Speech||00:20:00|
|Section 2: Speech Types|
|Section 3 : Errors & Problems|
|Problems involving Speech||00:20:00|
|Errors in Speech||00:35:00|
No Reviews found for this course.