Got a Natural Penchant for Style? Welcome to the World of Fashion Styling!
Fashion styling is an emerging branch of fashion designing that deals with crafting and coordinating attires and accessories for a particular client. As a fashion stylist, with experience, you may work for a celebrity as his/ her personal fashion stylist. So, people may address you as a wardrobe stylist, or also a celebrity stylist! Although hectic, fashion styling is an attractive and lucrative profession.
TTA’s Diploma in Fashion Styling is a 1-year diploma course. On successful completion of the course, you’ll earn the following two certificates.
- City of Oxford College, UK.
- Accelerated Professional Certification (Times and Trends Academy).
Diploma in Fashion Styling will help you learn the following.
- A wide range of subjects, including fashion trends, magazine styling, visual merchandising, costume trends, and many others.
- Communication skills needed to be a successful fashion stylist.
- The course will align your approach to the fashion styling profession.
- For TTA’s fashion styling course curriculum.
*** Why TTA can be placed as it is in the form of infographics ***
A world of opportunities in the fashion styling profession awaits you! Don’t wait. The market is too competitive. Enrol for TTA’s Diploma in Fashion Styling and prepare to make your mark in the fashion styling industry, NOW!
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Introduction to Speech||FREE||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.