Help Spaces create their own Style Quotient!
Interior designing is a well-known term, and we all know what interior designers do. However, interior styling is a relatively new concept. But, although new, it is a blossoming career stream that can take you places if you learn at the right place.
What do Interior Stylists do?
While interior designers work to increase the functionality, usability, and the overall ambience of a particular place, interior stylists augment its aesthetics. TTA’s Diploma in Interior Styling is a 1-year course that helps you step in the interior designing industry, with a specialized role and that’s interior styling. As an interior stylist, you will handle a broad spectrum of jobs, including the following.
- Creating new color schemes
- Optimizing the room layout
- Creating trendy and sustainable room designs
- Determining sustainable furniture alternatives to replace the existing ones
- Using lamp shades to create an intriguing and functional lighting scheme
- Creating simplified spaces
- Introducing new room textures
- Making clever use of wallpapers, floorings, and paint.
The above are only a few responsibilities you may shoulder as an interior stylist. There’s many more that interior stylists do to ensure that the space they develop is creative, yet logical and usable. They work and coordinate closely with interior designers to ensure that they deliver the expected results. Hence, as an interior stylist, you must be creatively intelligent and intelligently creative!
TTA’s Diploma in Interior Styling Course
TTA’s diploma in interior styling trains you on every essential concept involved in interior styling. The course entails learning the latest and the most competitive course curriculum, under the guidance of successful interior designing professionals. The course covers theoretical and practical concepts, along with adequate exposure to interior designing events, exclusive workshops, and industrial interactions.
Key Highlights of TTA’s Diploma in Interior Styling
Here’s why you must enroll with TTA for your interior styling diploma.
- Industry-recognized, relevant and regularly updated course curriculum
- Learning under the guidance of successful interior designers
- Special emphasis on developing technical as well as entrepreneurial skills
- Learning in a research-based environment that takes you beyond books.
- Exposure to interior designing and styling events.
- Regular interaction with industry experts
- 100% placement assistance to help you give a solid start to your career
There’s a lot more to how TTA can benefit you in your career in the long run. Enroll for Diploma in Interior Styling, and embark on a career path that helps you make the most out of your capabilities!
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Writing Systems Introduction||00:55:00|
No Reviews found for this course.