Education Loan Facility for TTA Students
TTA Courses are appreciated by almost all recruiters in India and abroad. Our University courses are also approved by government of India and University Grant Commission (UGC). Many Banks and Financial Institution are giving education loan for the courses at TTA. We also have good tie-up with various banks to speedily process your loan requirement.
You Need an Education Loan?Please read the following Standard Bank Loan Process:
Should be an Indian National
Expenses considered for Educational loan:
- Fee payable to college/hostel
- Examination/Library/Laboratory fee
- Purchase of books/equipments/instruments
- Caution deposit/building fund/ refundable deposit supported by Institution bills/receipts
- Any other expense required to complete the course -like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
- All expenses mentioned should be part of the fee schedule for the course as issued by the institute
Quantum Of Finance:
Need based finance subject to the repaying capacity of the parents/students with margin and the following ceilings
- Rs. 20,000 upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs – For studies in India
Co-Applicant (Parent / Guardian) – As per PL policy
- – Upto 7.5 lakhs – Parent / Guardian as Co-applicant
- – The co-applicant should be good for 100% of the loan amount and will be financially appraised as per PL policy
- – The loan document should be executed by both the applicant (student) and the co-applicant (parent / guardian) as joint borrower
- – Sanction: The loan would be sanctioned by the financial institution where the loan is applied.
- – Disbursement: –
- – The loan would be disbursed in lump sum.
- – The loan will be disbursed in the name of the Academy where the applicants will undergo their studies.
- The repayment will start immediately from subsequent month of loan disbursement.
- The loan shall be interest free for the student because Times & Trends Academy will bear the Interest.
- Loan will be repayable for a maximum period within next one year.
- If the student is not able to complete the course within the scheduled time due to reasons beyond his control; an extension of time for completion of course may be permitted for a maximum period of two years.